Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yesterday Deals and I ran away to New Mexico to escape reality for a bit. I can't really explain why it felt so necessary but it was. However as life would have it to be reality followed us here. I suppose it's in a good way seeing that we potentially have a home but the stress of it all has left me bewildered and scared both normal feelings I suppose but I hate that I can't be excited about it. Anyways, there are moments I wish I could run away forever but that wouldn't be fair to Matt or Deals so I'll continue to make strides to work through each day because life is going to continue to happen and I cant' shut down every time it does.....Here's some recent pics of Deals he's growing like crazy it should be interesting stats at his 6 month check up.



4 comments:

Sheyb said...

Hi Sweet Rachel!

Please know that I continue to pray for you as you go through this tough time! I know you will get through it! You are one tough chick! ;)

Can't believe how big D is getting!

Hope you had a good time in New Mexico! We drove through it at night, so I have no idea what it really looks like. :)

The McKays said...

i think it's good in some ways that you can escape for a bit, going to a familiar place. i hope you find some refreshment, however small, in NM. i look foward to our coffee (or stronger drink?!) next week. been missing you.

d is just a little man. i love the bandana.

Brad and Tammy said...

Don't stay gone too long. We miss you!!!!

introspectivenarwhal said...

oh, rachel, I [heart] you-please e-mail.