Saturday, April 14, 2007

BLACK&white

Okay I don't know why I haven't blogged about this sooner but I was leaving a comment on a friends blog and I realized I need to blog about the greatness that is the black & white cookie!

There it is the best "cookie" ever! If you've never had a black & white cookie just wait I plan on perfecting my own recipe once we get to New York and it will be the #1 item on the menu for the Christmas goodies. It's shaped like a cookie but the cookie it's self is a little more cake like. Like a pound cake but not as dense and then the challenge is to decided which is your favorite the vanilla icing or the chocolate icing. Me I'm chocolate girl (what girl isn't huh?) but when I had my first b&w cookie I must admit I was drawn to the vanilla side! Which will be your favorite? Jerry Sienfield said the best way to eat a b&w is to get a little vanilla and chocolate in every bite, I'll have to try that next time I get to have one! So prepare those taste buds!

5 comments:

Sheyb said...

Hey!!! Looks *sound* and *look* very appetizing! Where could I purchase such a mouth watering cookie? :)

Sheyb said...

Sorry, my lameness is kicking in *BIG* time!! :) Meant to say...

*Sounds* and *Looks* very appetizing! :) ha ha!

Rachel Maples said...

Hey Shey, Matt is still exploring the best places to buy them so as soon as we find the best bakery I'll post that info!

patti said...

Pass on the info to us too...We have never had one but always look ever since Jerry introduced it to us. It is still one of our favs of Seinfield.

I must admit I saw one once in a Starbucks back in Little Rock on a trip to a wedding. Knowing I had a couple days before heading back I didn't get one because I wanted to surprise Greg with one...they didn't have any when I went back. I ask at every new Starbucks I go visit...but no luck yet!

AHHHH- what great humor!

The McKays said...

Ok, not to be bitter here, but we failed to receive the Maples food-love at Christmas last year. And after all that you talked about while here over T-giving, I was so excited to get some treats. :) No worries. I'll just anticipate these for this year. They sound divine. Love you!