Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEALEY! i can't believe our little man is a year old! I have tons of pictures from his party to share but that'll be another post. I also have his 1 year bumbo picture I'll try to upload that later this week. As happy a week it is in Dealey's world it's a bit grim for me. I have a lumbar puncture scheduled for tomorrow morning that will hopefully alleviate the pain and pressure I've been living with. happy 29th to me huh? Here's a sweet picture of our little man in the pool, one of his most favorite things to do.

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

WOWZA! Dealey! I can't believe you're ONE! I say this to everyone about their kiddos, but I especially mean it with you! It seems like you were just born! DON'T grow up too quickly now little buddy! ;)

The Craftypigs said...

Happy Birthday! Impossible that he's already a year old. Impossible

The McKays said...

great pic and happy 1st to the little man! great pool shot. i hope that you will be feeling better soon. xxoo