Sunday, April 27, 2008

OMG! I love singing. I wanted to update about my previous post. I have sang the last two Sundays at church. The first time was scary but really great. However, today was awesome. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I'll get Matty to take a picture some Sunday so I can post it. I feel it's a huge step for me in many ways because there are so many things I'm scared to do because of failing at them and singing was on that list. But I definitely have a renewed sense of hope when I think about my "things I'm too scared to do but have to do someday" list.

Have you put yourself out there lately? You just might surprise yourself!

5 comments:

Sheyb said...

I am so glad to hear that singing in front of your church is going so well! Good for you Rachel!! :)

Andi and Michael said...

Way to go Kitty!

The McKays said...

i love to hear the joy in your voice! it is a wonderful thing to do something terrifying and come out a better person. xoxo

Rick, Michelle, Jonah & Harper said...

we loved seeing you up on stage- you looked like a natural! You looked so calm and self assured-- it was great hearing your voice carry over the room! Can't wait to hear ya again!

~ wmz said...

So proud for you! We'll all be YouTubing you very soon! ;)