Sunday, April 29, 2007

DREAMINGagain

Today marks another week, another accomplishment! Week 29, the whole pregnancy seems more real this week than ever. I was telling Matt the other evening that I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I couldn't be more excited. I've been working on typing all these loose recipes I had, to make a fun little cookbook of some of my favorite foods and drinks and while typing them in I kept catching myself day dreaming about the days to come of being a stay at home mom something I always dreamed of but never knew if it was something that would happen for me. But I just kept seeing me at home chasing D around and having a wonderful meal on the table for Matt when he got home from work. I know it's the fantasy side of being a stay at home mom but I know you've all had those same dreams and in whatever way they come true for each of us in a way that make sense with our life, at least that's what I'm choosing to believe. I realized too that being able to dream like this again means that my heart has found a new hope. Every week Matt sends me pics he's been taking around NY just to help me feel more connected to what he's been up to and I wanted to share them with you guys...so enjoy a little NY through the eyes of Matt. Oh and another happy note we found a really cool home the first real prospect in NY it's actually on Staten Island and it's pretty perfect so pray that if it's the place for us everything will work out!





5 comments:

Sheyb said...

I am so glad that you are *dreaming* about what the future holds... :) Dreaming is great! Those pictures that Matt took are *awesome*!!

patti said...

I love your dream...I always had the same dream and you are going to have a great time with Baby D. You will be chasing him around and you will try to cook dinner and hopefully most of the time it all turns out. Of course...I think your food always turns out...so that shouldn't be a problem for you!

I love the pics...I hope to come to NY one day. I'd love to see this great city.

Sheyb said...

Oh, and when you are ready for visitors, let me know! I *LOVE* New York!!! ;) Been there a few times. Went to the first Coyote Ugly and it was FUN!!! :) I have family there too. :)

The McKays said...

Matt, such talent! I love, love these pics. The first shot is pretty awesome. Rach, you are going to be a fantastic momma and I loved envisioning you chasing D around. It'll be fun to watch our kiddos play together some day.

Gloria Furman said...

these are incredible pictures! you are going to get to chase dealey around AND make sure the ladies keep their distance at least until he is 28. :-)