Saturday, February 10, 2007

MOVING on up

...to the East Side? Okay not the East Side, but definitely east! Well just a few days ago I was writing about the frustration of life being all up in the air then yesterday morning, the first and biggest piece fell. Matt was offered the job in New York, so we're moving!!!!! The scary part we have to be out of our loft by end of February to avoid paying an extra $1300 so 3 weeks Matt will probably be gone and I'll be here at least through March 7 for my next dr. apointment but OH MY GAH! I don't think it's set in completely yet I just now we're moving to New York and I could not be more excited! So our trip next week has become more of a quest than a vacation, not to worry we will definitely have fun but the big thing is we need to find a place to live! So lots of pics to come as we begin our search for the perfect neighborhood and the perfect place to begin the biggest adventure in our lives!

3 comments:

patti said...

UMMMM...OH MY GOSH! Congrats! I hope your trip is fun and productive. Can't wait to hear more details!!!!!

Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

Congrats!!! New York...how exciting! Steve and I have always wanted to visit NY, so now we'll have friends to visit too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable, talk about change...a baby, a new job, moving to NEW YORK! Man you guys know how to pile it on! I wish you all the luck in the world and MANY blessings...Congrats Matt Love you both, Auntie Jeri