Thursday, January 24, 2008

What Time Are YOU?

My friend Patti posted this on her blog, I of course was totally curious about what time I was so I took the test and I'm pretty impressed. I've always said unless necessary I'd prefer to not do anything before 10 am of course Dealey seems to love about 7:30 am I've told him over and over sleeping is fun and we should sleep later but he'd rather get the day going, who's kid is this?
Here's what the site said about me:




You are breakfasty, like a pile of pancakes on a Sunday morning that have just the right amount of syrup, so every bite is sweet perfection and not a soppy mess. You are a glass of orange juice that's cool, refreshing, and not overly pulpy. You are the time of day that's just right for turning the pages of a newspaper, flipping through channels, or clicking around online to get a sense of how the world changed during the night. You don't want to stumble sleepily through life, so you make a real effort to wake your brain up and get it thinking. You feel inspired to accomplish things (whether it's checking something off your to-do list or changing the world), but there's plenty of time for making things happen later in the day. First, pancakes.

Hey who doesn't love pancakes?

1 comment:

Sheyb said...

LOL! I am 10:02am also, Rach! How funny! I say we definitely need to meet, because it is sounding like we are even more like each other by the day! ;)