Wednesday, November 14, 2007

: Yum Yum Eat'em Up :

Well, much to Dealey's dismay we finished up our week of peaches yesterday. I was wondering this morning as I unwrapped the containers of sweet potatoes, oh crap, what if he doesn't like this? What if he doesn't like veggies? Well my fears were soon put to rest as my good eater scarfed down his half container of sweet potatoes and I mean scarfed. He looked like a baby bird sitting there with his mouth open, I couldn't spoon it fast enough. I don't know why but I was timid in starting the foods I know mainly it was because of the move and the stress of that I didn't want to start something new right now but our skinny little man needs a few more calories in his diet so he can chunk it up a bit! So I sucked it up and it's been a blast!

Also sadly our stay at the ZaZa ends tomorrow but it's an exciting day as well because we will be going by Matt's new job to fill out insurance papers, W4's, etc. I was silently worried about this and am so happy that one of the biggest needs, income, is under control. Now we just have to find a house and buy another car. We have plans to view several houses this weekend and would love to find the perfect place but realize it may take a bit of time. We're looking forward to relaxing some and spending the holidays with our families and hopefully welcoming Dealey's cousin Ella any day!!!!

I think in this last one he's wondering if he can lick the container, he didn't believe us that it was all gone.....

4 comments:

Gloria Furman said...

Ah! That picture is so funny!! I am so glad he likes vegetables, too! Try some pumpkin, in keeping with the holiday season. Just buy a can straight off the shelf (not pie filling-- should just say "pumpkin" on the ingredients). Thin it up a bit with some formula and he will LOVE it. And he can join in the holiday season!

Sheyb said...

LOL! Zoe was the same way when it came to eating baby food for the first time! :) Now she is that way with Mama and Dada's food. ;)

Cute pictures, and glad to hear that he loved the food!

The McKays said...

Maggie's favorite food was and might still be sweetpotatoes. Yummers! Glad he is eating and glad you were able to make the transition...there are so many this frist year, huh? Very cool about Matt's income and job stuff getting worked out. Now, it's time to find a house!! Will be in prayer that you will find "the one" very soon.

xoxo

introspectivenarwhal said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!