Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Oh....it's real....

What you ask, well everything, we've gotten moved back to Texas and I have officially seen the new little friend growing inside me! It was a long trip back to Dallas D didn't love it as much as he did going up there and now he HATES his car seat with a fiery passion. But we made it with all our crap in tow. I told Matt while we were driving that the next time we decided to take a 4 month vacation from Texas we should just leave all our stuff here...hee....

So for now we are living the posh life at Hotel ZaZa and seriously I could live here and not just because someone comes and cleans my room, bathroom and makes the bed everyday but it's just so comfy. I thought our bed was sweet it's crap compared to what we're sleeping on right now! We will have the final word on Matt's new job Friday but it's looking awesome and it such a dream come true for him it's a place he's always wanted to work and a promotion from his current job! We have lots of dr. appointments coming up but it looks like I'll be having the circlage surgery Nov. 26 with a short week of bed rest but after that there is high hopes I'll be able to stay mobile and active through the pregnancy which thrills me since we'll be getting settled in a new home!


I've had such mixed emotions about moving back to Texas....did we fail? No of course not although I would have never considered Texas the prize for anything. But what is most important is Dealey, ? & quality of life and Texas offers one thing now other city can, family and as a bonus about 100 friends we love dearly! The thing we keep reminding ourselves of is that we're not stuck in Texas forever but for the next 4 or 5 years it's the place for us!


In other news Dealey is starting peaches tomorrow morning I'm terrified and super excited all in one breath hopefully we won't totally destroy our hotel room...hee...I'm actually thinking I may set him in the shower in his bumbo chair so any food that goes flying can be easily washed away! Because with little spastic arm boy you never know what's going to go flying next! Sono pic and pics of Dealey eating peaches to come!

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

Yay!! A new post!! So excited you made it to Texas OK! :) Sorry to hear that D hated the ride, and now hates his car seat! But, I am sure he will get over that in no time! He just needs to realize he won't be stuck in it forever again! LOL. Can't wait to see him eating peaches, and to see the Sono pic!! Yay!

Kim and JD said...

Hey girl.... I am so glad that yall are back safe and that the new little one is doing well. You and D need to come out to the country and visit us one day. Tanner and I just stay home on Monday, Wednesday and Friday !!! We would love to see you. Hope to talk to you soon.

Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

Hi guys! Love all the pics of D! He is one cute kid! I know my sis is so happy that you are back in the Big D. Now Mags and D can hang out together. ;)